The Distribution Specialist will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
- Receives, coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck. · Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required.
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Carolina IAQ is an equal opportunity employer.