Carolina Filters, Inc. is a Sumter, South Carolina based company that provides Indoor Air Quality and Process Equipment Cleaning services to a wide range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, polymer, hospitals, military, automotive, schools/universities, and textiles. We are currently recruiting candidates to fill the position of IAQ Customer Support Representative within our Indoor Air Quality division.
To act as the inside order recipient for straight filter sales, support for Business Development Managers as needed, and to perform various administrative duties necessary for sales reporting and inside sales.
To be successful, the individual will also be required to be proficient in the following tasks:
- Provide quotes for air filters as needed.
- Enter and track all quotations.
- Process and maintain all paperwork related to an order.
- Resolve customer complaints, profile inventory, maintain competitive pricing.
- Maintain opportunity management format.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate customer need fulfillment.
- Assist Business Development Managers with various duties, as requested.
- Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses and reactivating old accounts.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or three (3) years of experience in a similarly related field preferred. High school diploma required.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Good understanding of the CRM processes.
- Business knowledge of Salesforce.
- Exceptional practical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing customer data.
- Professional telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Office environment; Stuart, FL
- Hours of work: Generally 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with extended hours as necessary.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: From $42,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance