Responsible for coordinating with sales for the manpower scheduling, travel arrangements, material procurement, badging requirements and logistic for all Carolina IAQ work centers.
- Schedule all filter service, labor jobs and training as required.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Operations Managers, Supervisors and Technicians to determine the resources best suited for the job.
- Coordinate with Business Development to obtain PO/Job Number and verify SOW in Field Service prior to adding to the schedule.
- Prepare TeamUp schedule for all work centers.
- Using Salesforce Field Service, create work orders and service appointments for each resource.
- Responsible for scheduling the daily activities of labor and filter service crews.
- Send out pre-engagement emails to customers. Adjust schedule if needed.
- Reserve hotel rooms and submit per diem requests weekly based on the schedule.
- Provides professional customer service and support as necessary.
- Maintain badging requirements for customer sites, ensure resources are properly badged for each customer.
- Monitor purchase orders and job numbers; timeliness of billing documentation.
- Assist Customer Support Manager with the preparation of Fire Damper reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needed.
Minimum Training and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- At least three (3) years of logistics experience in an industrial, mechanical, or construction environment
- Experience scheduling project workers/work crews
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft 365 applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- Salesforce Field Service knowledge is preferred
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance