Indoor Air Quality Technician
Perform safe, effective and efficient industrial cleaning and indoor air quality activities.
Works with the Crew Supervisor and other technicians to accomplish:
- Cleaning/restoration of air distribution systems, components, mold remediation, overhead cleaning and bag house (dust collector).
- Cleaning/changing HVAC preventative maintenance.
- As required, any other industrial or commercial cleaning.
- Have a full understanding of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) Fire damper inspections and certifications.
- Follow detailed instructions.
- Communicate with Crew Supervisor concerning all aspects of the job and report any problems.
- Operate all equipment and tools safely. Properly maintain all equipment and tools, storage areas and company vehicles.
- Must be flexible, willing to travel and work out-of-town as needed.
- Excellent driving record
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must pass a Pulmonary Function Test and Respirator Fit Test to work in confined spaces, at heights on lifts and ladders and in moldy environments.
- Able to lift up to approximately 75lbs.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- A company iPhone or Android to be used for documenting work in the field
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting once enrolled
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Per diem and your own hotel room when travel is required
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Most work weeks are scheduled Monday-Thursday
- Opportunities for overtime
- High visibility to leadership in a family-owned company
Health Insurance Coverage: Going Above and Beyond for Employees
Did you know? Our hourly employees receive an average of 80% health insurance coverage for their families! That’s right, for every hourly employee, we cover their families too up to 80%.
We know, it's a statistic you don't find at most companies our size, but it's just one more way our Carolina Filters family wants to show you...and your family, that we care. Experience the Carolina Filters difference.
Carolina IAQ is an equal opportunity employer.