Indoor Air Quality Technician
Perform safe, effective and efficient industrial cleaning and indoor air quality activities.
Works with the Crew Supervisor and other technicians to accomplish:
- Cleaning/restoration of air distribution systems, components, mold remediation, overhead cleaning and bag house (dust collector).
- Cleaning/changing HVAC preventative maintenance.
- As required, any other industrial or commercial cleaning.
- Have a full understanding of the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA) Fire damper inspections and certifications.
- Follow detailed instructions.
- Communicate with Crew Supervisor concerning all aspects of the job and report any problems.
- Operate all equipment and tools safely. Properly maintain all equipment and tools, storage areas and company vehicles.
- Must be flexible, willing to travel and work out-of-town as needed.
- Excellent driving record
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must pass a Pulmonary Function Test and Respirator Fit Test to work in confined spaces, at heights on lifts and ladders and in moldy environments.
- Able to lift up to approximately 75lbs.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- A company iPhone or Android to be used for documenting work in the field
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting once enrolled
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Per diem and your own hotel room when travel is required
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Most work weeks are scheduled Monday-Thursday
- Opportunities for overtime
- High visibility to leadership in a family-owned company
Carolina IAQ is an equal opportunity employer.